FitBizzz

I created this blog as my release. It's your typical, gratuitous page of all Pam. I need an outlet for my fitness plight and here it is.

Friday, October 17, 2003

All in all it's been a good week. I traveled to western Alabama and eastern Mississippi. My eating was for crap because they only had fast food joints. I didn't make the best of choices but I'll live. The fitness center was "out of order." They did have every channel you can think of so I caught up on all my favorite shows. I really need to get my eating habits in check.

Next week I'm off to South Georgia. I know I'll at least have better choices there. Let's hope I make them.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Nothing I have to do except teach TurboKick in the morning. I will try and get my haircut as well.

I know this isn't an interesting entry but I'm trying to get in the habit of updating it consistently. Let's hope for something better next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home