FitBizzz

I created this blog as my release. It's your typical, gratuitous page of all Pam. I need an outlet for my fitness plight and here it is.

Monday, October 24, 2005

missing the ladies

As I have posted previously, the gym I taught at closed. I just had my first reunion with some of my favorite ladies from the gym on Saturday. Everybody went their separate ways. I'm the only one that didn't continue with a gym and they made me realize how much I really do miss it. I miss their comraderie and support. I have never liked committing to a "workout buddy." They usually bring me down by adding their baggage to mine. If they were unmotivated, I was unmotivated. These ladies reminded me that they were my true workout buddies. They were consistently at the gym offering a friendly smile and nod of support. We spoke occasionally, some was trivial weather talk, other times I realized how much they really mean to me. We were all on tight schedules but always took the time to exercise and forget the rest of the world even if it was just an hour or two.

I also realized I don't have these type of women in my daily life. Positive, motivated, healthy, and happy. I get some of these things from women in my daily life and I love my friends in my daily life but these women are different and I need that. I hope our promises prove not to be empty and our friendships and meetings will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home