FitBizzz

I created this blog as my release. It's your typical, gratuitous page of all Pam. I need an outlet for my fitness plight and here it is.

Friday, September 30, 2005

progress

The results are in for my personal 10 day challenge.

Was...184 lbs .....Now... 179
Was...5'7".... Now...just kidding, still the same
Waist Was...39.75....Now 37
Bust Was...44.5...Now 44
Hips Were...42.5...Now42

I had the biggest improvement in my waist. I always thought I lost in my boobs first but I guess I just proved that wrong. I'm very happy about losing in the waist since that's the most dangerous area to collect fat. And the part of the body I'm least pleased with.

I will be taking it 10 days at a time. I'm going to eat the same way I have been for the next 10 days and add herbal tea for weight loss. I won't be working out 2-3 times a day anymore either- that was just for my self-inflicted 10 day bootcamp. I will be doing my workout in the mornings, changing it up as needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home