FitBizzz

I created this blog as my release. It's your typical, gratuitous page of all Pam. I need an outlet for my fitness plight and here it is.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

mixing it up

It was pouring down rain this morning so I missed my walk. It gets to blessed hot here to do it any later in the day and I mean even a minute later. I didn't think I was going to end up doing anything since my plan was waylaid by rain. I'm like that. Oh well, it's shot, might as well watch tv. After I laid the boy down for his nap, I found energy to do the Turbo Cardio 20 minute dvd. Of course energy begets energy, and I found myself in the garage practicing my karate forms and then proceeded to run drills in the driveway, and practiced my kicks, punches, and boxing 6 count on the bag. I concentrated on repetition and form. I was soaked from head to toe by my finish. Even my calves had sweat coming from the pores. That was a lot of fun. I'll have to consult my Karate instructor for some more drills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home